Need some help with your landscape design? Stop in during our open hours (9am-6pm) and talk with one of experts. You can always speak with available staff at the garden center. We also offer more extensive consultations at Burnetts or even on-site at your home. Whether you need a quick tip or want a formal landscape design plan drawn up for you, we can help.
Here are some tips to make the most of landscape consultation:
1. Take pictures from different angles and distances of the area you want to landscape or garden in.
2. Take measurements!
3. Take pictures of your house to capture the style and color of your home.
4. Know the exposure (north, south, east, or west exposure).
5. Know the lighting. How many hours of shade/sun?
6. Think about your goals. Do you want to see flowers? Do you want low maintenance plants? Do you need deer resistant plants?
Call 860-949-8722 to take advantage of this special design service!